It’s located in Kampala and it’s in a form of a hotel.
An inspirational blend of 5-star polish and pan-African panache, this 152-room world-class hotel will showcase the cream of Ugandan culture while delivering the ultimate in personalized service, international cuisine, social style and business reliability. Drawing its architectural inspiration from the abundance of Uganda’s lakes and rivers, the hotel is styled around a central water theme, which manifests itself in the wrought ironwork, mosaic pillars, hand-carved panels, cascading waterfalls and shimmering water gardens alike.
Visiting Kampala, Uganda Museum, Martyrs Shrine, Ndere Troup
Serena’s Uganda flagship, the Kampala Serena Hotel is an inspirational blend of 5-star polish, pan-African panache, social style and business reliability.
Ideally located at the very heart of Kampala, the hotel stands amidst 72 acres of landscaped grounds and water gardens. An oasis of cool and green, encircled by the seven hills of Kampala, this 152-room world-class hotel is the focal point of national, regional, business, political and social life.
Drawing its architectural inspiration from the abundance of Uganda’s lakes and rivers, the hotel has been created around a central water theme, which manifests itself both in the extensive water gardens and in the hand-carved panels and shimmering mosaics with which it is decorated.
Inspirationally styled as a showcase for Ugandan art, this unique 5-star hotel offers; an international conference centre, a garden auditorium, a roof-top terrace, a rock-sculptured pool terrace, three restaurants, two bars and the Moorish palace of the ‘Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa’.
The hotel is situated in central Kampala, 40 kilometers from Entebbe International Airport.
- Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and voice-mail
- Bambara Residents’ Lounge with Bedouin Terrace
- The Lakes, all-day brasserie
- The Mist, cocktail bar
- The Explorer, Italian bistro
- The Pearl of Africa, fine-dining experience
- The Ssese Pool Terrace bar and café
- Panoramic roof terrace for private cocktails and social events
- Garden auditorium
- Extensive swimming pool area with rock-built waterfall
- The Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa
- Running track in the grounds and golf course (nearby)
- Hair and beauty salon
- International Conference Centre to seat 1,500
- VIP entrance, helipad, dedicated car park, full security
- Wide range of incentives options
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service