Jinja is the source of the Nile, Africa’s longest river and the symbol of life for all the countries it travels through before reaching Egypt.
Jinja Nile Resort rests on the banks of this magnificent River and offers magnificent views of the Nile and the rich fauna that it attracts.
Jinja Nile Resort offers services for both the business traveler and holiday maker. Activities available from the resort include white water rafting and bungee jumping. The cottages and hotel services are spread over 30 acres of gardens allowing one to appreciate the beauty of the Uganda…the pearl of Africa
Location: – Jinja Nile Resort is 80km from Kampala City and 4kms from Jinja town, 2hrs drive from Entebbe International Airport, and less than 5 minutes drive from Kimaka Airstrip. Both the famous Bujagali falls and the source of the Nile are only 4kms from the Resort.
- Guest Rooms
- The Cuisine- Has got the main restaurant and equally spacious conference dining room.
- Snacks are served to the guests at the pool-side terrace.
- Room service is also available to all clients staying at the hotel.
- Outside catering facilities can be provided on request.
- Bar– The resort has 5 bars stocked with a wide selection of wines, spirits and beers.
- The main bar
- The large swimming pool bar
- The conference hall bar
- The Health Club
- The Resort Health Club is equipped with the Italian Techno gym equipment offering several cardio-vascular and free weight machines.
A large private rest room is provided for guests to relax and refresh themselves after enjoying the facilities at the Gym, Sauna, Steam Bath and Massage Pallor.
For recreation and entertainment, the resort offers a free form deck swimming pool (with separate children’s section), badminton, one professional pool table and darts. The hotel also has a squash court, tennis court. The Pool Bar and Poolside Terrace provide a most pleasant ambiance during day and night for relaxing and soaking up the friendly Uganda atmosphere. For music lovers, there are facilities for weekend discos. And excellent spacious stage (for up to 40 persons) has been provided in the conference hall for plays and bands
- Facilities for Children
Children’s facilities include:
- Children’s park
- Children swimming pool.
A comfortable lounge is available to all resident guests and a gift shop in the front office area stocks daily essentials for hotel guests.