The hotel is centrally located in Kampala adjoining Serena Hotel and Sheraton Hotel, thus providing easy and traffic free access to government offices, banks, diplomatic missions, airline offices and shopping malls. The hotel was designated “The Media Hotel” during the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in November 2007 in Kampala and carried out its function to the satisfaction of over 400 International journalists who covered the event.
- 275 rooms including suits
- 24hours Front Desk
- Concierge / restaurants / bar / lounge
- Business Centre
- Parking facilities for over 500 cars
- Travel Counter
- Currency Exchange
- Banquet and meeting Facilities
- Big Conference facilities
- Laundry facilities
- 24 hours Room Service
- Pool & gymnasium / Sauna & Spa
- Salon & Florist
- Doctor on call
- Free internet connection in the rooms.
- Extensive conference and banqueting facilities.
- The warm and friendly staff takes care of all meetings with great attention.
Spa and Relaxation
There is wellness spa to revitalize relax and refresh the body, featuring classic, oriental and aromatherapy and massages. Golf can be arranged near the hotel for a modest charge.